The AJK Group has always been considered a good corporate citizen, acting primarily through its registered non-profit Foundation.
The AJK Foundation is a non-profit Organization which has been set up with the purpose of supporting those in need, while at the same time sponsors many charitable events and organizations.
In addition to AJK Foundation’s contribution, AJK Group also supports and sponsors various sports events in order to enhance our community and help talented athletes achieve their goals.
We support our people’s passion to bring lasting, positive change to the communities in which we work and live.
Donations and Charity Events:
- Larnaca Soup Kitchen.
- PA.SY.KA.F (Pancyprian organization for patients suffering from Cancer).
- Social Welfare Grocery of Larnaca Municipality.
- Cyprus Association of Rare Genetic Diseases.
- Blood donations in coordination with the Larnaca General Hospital.
- Pavlos Kontides, the only Cypriot Olympic Medallist.
- AEK Larnaca FC, Main Sponsor